Louis Prima - The Jungle Book ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Friday, February 22, 2008

Louis Prima - The Jungle Book



Did you know that it's Louis Prima who is the voice behind King Louie in the Disney movie The Jungle Book.

Enjoy this video clip from the film where Mowgli and King Louie dances to the song "I Wanna Be Like You". I really like the fact that the bear Baloo can't resist the swinging music and starts to bounce to the rhythm.

I would also like to show you this behind-the-scenes video clip from the recording of I Wanna Be Like You.

I think these video clips is a perfect example of the power of swingin' music, you can't resist it but are compelled to move to the music. "The music made me do it".

What do you think of the videos from the Jungle Book with Louis Prima? Tell me.

No comments: