Mission statement ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mission statement


This is my mission statement.
This is what I want to achieve.
This is my future
.

I WANT:


TO ENTERTAIN: YOU CANT SIT STILL ANYMORE
Swing music is all about joy, you feel like you must move to the music and dance. I want you to smile. I want to entertain you.

TO LEARN AND TO EDUCATE
I want to introduce you to the world of swing, jazz and blues. I want you to discover all the great music that is out there. In the mean time, I'll learn things too.

TO DOCUMENT JAZZ MUSICIANS AND SWING DANCERS
I want to make a record of whats like to be in the world of jazz music and swing dance, right here, right now. For future generations to discover. I want to be a world class photographer.

TO CONNECT WITH PASSIONATE MUSIC LOVERS
I want to connect with people who also love swing, jazz and blues as much as I do.

TO PROMOTE
I want to contribute to making the joy of music more known. I want to make more people active in the dance scene. I want to support the local musicians. I want to connect the world of music and the world of dance.

MAKING IT HAPPEN
Like everything in life, this mission statement is work in progress. Watch the progress. Participate in the progress. Make a difference.

No comments: