How to support this blog ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Friday, April 11, 2008

How to support this blog

Do you enjoy reading this blog? I hope you do. It fun to write but it takes a quite an effort to research topics. You can help me make blog writing even more enjoying by supporting the blog in various ways.

1) Give feedback
I really want to know what you think about the posts I write, so please write a comment by clicking the comment link that is located in the footer of each post. You can also send me an email to swing@theheartofgold.org.

It doesn't have to be a long or detailed comment, it's just nice to know that someone out there has read the post.

If you are a regular reader, please tell me a few words about yourself.

You can also become a fan of the blog on Facebook, I'd love to get to know more about my readers.

Maybe you have a tip about a swing band or a web site that I should check out? Just tell me.

2) Tell your friends
Do you have friends that like swinging jazz and blues music that makes you want to dance? In that case, send a message to them and tell them. Spread the word!

If you have a website or a blog, please add a link to my blog.

3) Buy cds and books
I often link to Amazon.com where you can buy cds and books. Each time you buy something from Amazon.com I get a small percentage of that sum that I can use to buy cds myself that I can tip you about later.

4) Book me as a swing dj
I've been djing swing, jazz and blues for dancers for a long time. I'd love to provide swinging toe-tappin' and finger-snappin' music for your event. I have every style of swinging jazz music so I can easily adapt the music to fit the mood that you want to create. Laid-back or bouncing, bluesy or 1920's charleston, I have it all.

5) Book me as a photographer
I freelance as a photographer and I specialize in concert and performance photography. I would love to photograph your concert or performance.

6) Send me cd from your local swing jazz band
I like to hear what swing, jazz and blues sounds like in other parts of the world. If you have a cd by your favorite local band, send it to me.

7) Invite me to concerts
I always enjoy going to concerts. If you invite me to your concert I'll most likely write about your band on the blog.

8) Give a gift certificate
If you want me to review more cds and books, I first have to get them and that recuires money. You can support me by giving me a gift certificate at Amazon.com.



Thank you for supporting the Swing, Jazz and Blues blog in any way that you can. It makes blogging more fun. Thanks! /Henrik


No comments: