Swing DJ Henrik Eriksson at Dekadans tonight ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Swing DJ Henrik Eriksson at Dekadans tonight

Dekadans: Oh wee baby then the lights go out. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission. Yep! That's me. I'm djing at Dekadans tonight. Come by and dance. It's at Västgöta nation and it costs only 20 kr. Time: 20-23. You don't have to be a student.

Last time I dj:ed I had a little competition where you could win a mix cd with swing music if you answered a question correctly. I thought I'd do a competition this time as well. So here it goes:

Question: Who were the composers of the song Sweet Georgia Brown? (You can find the answer somewhere in this blog).

To be able to win the cd you must send the answer to me at swing@theheartofgold.org before 5 o'clock or tell me in the beginning of the evening. In the middle of the evening I'll draw a winner. You must be able to pick up cd at the dance. Good luck.

Update: Here is the answer to the question.

If you like to hear a particular song tonight, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad kul att du har gjort den här sidan och vad fin den är. Fantastiska bilder. Tyvärr ses vi inte ikväll men ha det så bra.

Kram
/Mimmi

Henrik said...

Tack Mimmi! :)