Alice Faye and Louis Prima: I'm Just Wild About Harry ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Alice Faye and Louis Prima: I'm Just Wild About Harry



A while back I wrote about Louis Prima being the voice behind King Louie in The Jungle Book, but Louis Prima has been in front of the camera as well. Take a look at his wild and funny style in this video clip where Alice Faye sings "I'm Just Wild About Harry" accompanied by Louis Prima in the movie Rose Of Washington Square from 1939.

The handsome bloke that is looking at the show, enjoying it, is played by Tyrone Power who was the Brad Pitt of the 1930's.

I recognize the lick that Louie plays at 0:45 into the clips, but from what other song? Do you know?

What do you think of the video clip with Louis Prima and Alice Faye? Please comment.

No comments: