Recommendations of swing, jazz and blues books, music and films ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Recommendations of swing, jazz and blues books, music and films

To make it easier for you to find my recommendations of swing, jazz and blues books, music and films that I mention in the blog I've set up a bunch of pages where you can browse and buy the things I like.

Check it out :

Swing, Jazz and Blues: Music, books and films for dancers

I will add new products and subcategories as time goes by, so check in every once in a while to see what's new. Be sure to look at the right side of the page to find the subcategories.

I've also added a page with recommendations of Canon DSLR camera gear for those of you who like my photos.

What do you think of my recomendations? Please comment.

No comments: