Olle Thunström kvartett: Concert Photos ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Olle Thunström kvartett: Concert Photos

Olle Thunström (tenor saxophone) at After Work Jazz. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission. Contact me about licencing.
Yesterday there was After Work Jazz at Hotel Uppsala (located at Kungsgatan). Olle Thunström kvartett was playing. The band consists of Olle Thunström (tenor saxophone) Daniel Lantz (piano), Niklas Fernqvist (bass) and Ali Djeridi (drums). This evening they also featured Karl-Martin Almqvist (tenor saxophone).

Karl-Martin Almqvist (tenor saxophone) at After Work Jazz. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission. Contact me about licencing.
I thought that the best song of the concert was their version of Charlie Parkers "Billie's Bounce".

Ali Djeridi (drums) at After Work Jazz. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission. Contact me about licencing. The photos is taken by me and may not be used elsewhere without my permission. Contact me if you want to licence the photos.

Were you at the concert with the Olle Thunström kvartett? What did you think? Tell me.

No comments: