Django Reinhardt Swing Sessions 2 ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Django Reinhardt Swing Sessions 2

When I dj I almost always feature a cd a little bit more and yesterday night at Dekadans I featured "Django Reinhardt Swing Sessions 2".

I like the first tracks of the cd best when Django Reinhardt plays with Bill Coleman And His Orchestra. There are two great versions of "Baby Won't You Please Come Home" and I also really like "Swing Guitars".

If you like swing music with violins you will get your share on this cd. You can borrow this cd at the city library in Uppsala. Also check out the record label Frog records for more early jazz.

Have you listened to this cd? What do you think? Tell me.

I gave away two mix cds in the music contest, the answer to the question was "RĂ©mi Toulon on piano".

What did you think of the music last night? Tell me.

No comments: