Thank you all readers of Swing, Jazz and Blues! ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thank you all readers of Swing, Jazz and Blues!

Since it's Thanksgiving in USA today, I thought it might be appropriate to celebrate the day, even though I'm living in Sweden.

Honestly, I wasn't sure, when I started this blog, how long it would last. But now after having done more than 300 posts, I'm pretty sure it will be here for a while.

I've learned so much about swing, jazz and blues that I didn't know in the beginning of the year. I've seen and heard so many amazing jazz and blues musicians. Thank you for sharing your music. I'm truly grateful for being able to experience so many great jazz concerts. Thank you UJC.

I'm thankful for all the people who are reading the blog, about 1000 people are regular readers. Please don't be shy, I would love more comments and I also would like to get to know you better.

At last, I would like to thank all the great people I meet every day.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and I hope you like what this blog has become. Thank you!

No comments: