Vivian Buczek and the Claes Crona Trio at Katalin: Photos ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Vivian Buczek and the Claes Crona Trio at Katalin: Photos

Vivian Buczek and Claes Crona. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.
Yesterday singer Vivian Buczek and the Claes Crona Trio featuring Johan Hörlen (saxophone) played at a concert at Katalin and all that jazz. The concert was arranged by Uppsala Jazz Club.

The Claes Crona Trio consists of Claes Crona (piano), Jörgen Smeby (bass) och Petur ”Island” Östlund (drums).

Some examples of what they played: "To Close For Comfort", "Bluesette", the standard written by Toots Thielemans and Love For Sale (by Cole Porter). They also played a song with latin influences from Vivian Buczeks coming album "Straight from my heart".

Johan Hörlen. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.Jörgen Smeby. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.Petur 'Island' Östlund . Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.
The photos are taken by me and may not be used elsewhere without my permission. Watch some other jazz photography by me.

Were you at the concert at Katalin? What do you think of Vivian Buczek and Claes Crona? Tell me.

No comments: