Banana Splits for My Baby with MaryAnne (ysabellabrave) ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Banana Splits for My Baby with MaryAnne (ysabellabrave)




I haven't been checkin in on what's going on with MaryAnne (ysabellabrave) lately so I looked up her videos. I found a most charming version of "Banana Splits for My Baby" sung by MaryAnne.

MaryAnne just radiates joy and happiness and I always get in a good mood when ever I hear her sing. Check out what I've written about her before.

"Banana Splits for My Baby" was played a lot when I started dancing but I haven't heard it in a while, maybe I should play it the next time I dj, what do you think?

I first heard that song in a version that was sung by Louis Prima. You can find "Banana Splits for My Baby" on the album: Capitol Collectors Series.

What do you think about the video clip with MaryAnne? Tell me.

No comments: