Jeff Silvertrust: Who Put The Benzedrine...?" ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jeff Silvertrust: Who Put The Benzedrine...?"



Since I didn't participate in the game of tagging I want to present something from my pile of randomly swingin' things.

Check out Jeff Silvertrust and his One Man Band performing "Who Put The Benzedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?" In his one man band Jeff Silvertrust plays piano, trumpet and drums while he sings.

This song with its drug references got the wacky musician Harry "The Hipster" Gibson blacklisted in the mid 1940s so I guess a "Explicit lyrics" warning is still in place.

Also, check out Harry The Hipster Gibson when he teaches the importance of "Keep the beat".

What do you think of Jeff Silvertrust performing "Who Put The Benzedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?"? Tell me.

No comments: