Uppsala Winter Swing 2007 ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Friday, January 26, 2007

Uppsala Winter Swing 2007

Tomorrow the jazz festival Uppsala Winter Swing will take place. It features 12 hours of jazz, 18 bands and over 200 musicians. It's estimated that approx. 1300 people will attend the event.

List of bands at Uppsala Winter Swing.

I will be there listening, dancing and taking a lot of photographs and I'm planning to give you some reviews of Uppsala Winter Swing next week.

If you want to attend it's not too late to get a ticket, you can buy them at UNT City or at the door, 380 kr. If you only can attend in the evening you get a discount after 20 o'clock: 200 kr (160 kr if you have a UNT-card).

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. If you're going there, come up to me and chat a little, maybe tell me what you think of this blog.

No comments: