After Work Jazz Photos ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Sunday, June 3, 2007

After Work Jazz Photos

Here is some photos from the Friday After Work Jazz concert with Olle Thunströms kvartett. All photos are taken by me and may not be used elsewhere without my permission. Contact me if you want to license them.

My favorite song from the concert was "I remember Clifford" (written by Benny Golson in memory of Clifford Brown) .

Karl Olandersson (trumpet). After Work Jazz. Olle Thumströms kvartett. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.

Daniel Lantz (piano). After Work Jazz. Olle Thumströms kvartett. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.

Kenji Rabson (bass). After Work Jazz. Olle Thumströms kvartett. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.

Where you at the concert? What did you think of it? Tell me.

No comments: