Cats Corner - Season premiere ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cats Corner - Season premiere

Swing dancing at Cats corner at Uplands nation in Uppsala. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be used elsewhere without my permission.
Our weekly dance in Uppsala, Cats Corner, starts the spring season tonight. The club is located at Uplands nation. The dance is between 20 and 23 and costs 20 kr.

We will start of softly with a joint venture between me and Jonas Pettersson choosing the music for your dancing and listening pleasure.

I've found lots of great swing music during Christmas and will present a small portion of it tonight.

Welcome!

The photo is taken by me and may not be published elsewhere without my permission. Contact me if you want to license it.

Do you have any ideas what we could do to make Cats Corner even better and extra special this season? Tell me.

No comments: