The happiest dj on earth ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Friday, August 26, 2011

The happiest dj on earth



I found this fantastic video clip of a dj grooving to the music he is playing. I also get a little bit animated when I dj, maybe not as much as him but still. When you find music that moves you, you can sit still. This is true for all kinds of dance music.

This is a perfect example of what I call: The music made me do it.

What do you think of the video clip with the happiest dj on earth? Please comment.

2 comments:

Joy in Motion said...

Haha, I love this! Our local tango DJ does air piano/bandoneon and knee pulsing to the beat, but I think this guy wins out in the animation category. So awesome :)

This reminds me of the video of a three-year-old boy conducting that circulated earlier this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0REJ-lCGiKU&feature=player_embedded.

Thanks for sharing this!

wise_helayna said...

I love this guy. I get quite animated but not quite this excited!!