Dorothy Dandridge & Paul White: A Zoot Suit (For My Sunday Gal) ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dorothy Dandridge & Paul White: A Zoot Suit (For My Sunday Gal)



Here is a funny video clip with Dorothy Dandridge & Paul White performing the song A Zoot Suit (For My Sunday Gal). According to the poster on Youtube, it's from a 1942 soundie. Source?

I sometimes dj the Bill Elliott version of this song from the soundtrack of the film Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.

What do you think of the video clip with Dorothy Dandridge? Please comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul is /was a relative of mine.
I know that he moved to Denmak. His sister Meredith is still around, she was the night club singer in Pete Kellys Blues.

Thank you
Laura

networktechnician@msn.com