Uppsala Winter Camp coming up ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Uppsala Winter Camp coming up

Today the Uppsala Winter Camp, Swingkattens annual swing dance camp, starts. The first 4 years I was heavily involved in organizing the camp. Nowadays I "just" participate in doing practical things during the camp such as setting up sound and light equipment for classes, rigging for live bands, run the light for Saturday night stage show and dj.

I'll dj tonight at Drabanten between 22-23, Friday 01-02 (the late late shift) and on the Sunday tea dance between 16-17.

I'm looking forward to see the band tomorrow, The Ulf Johansson Werre Swing Quartet, I think they'll rock, eh I mean swing.

Will you attend the Uppsala Winter Camp? Please comment.

No comments: