Release party: Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers: Turn it up ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Release party: Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers: Turn it up

Release party at Katalin. Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be published elsewhere without written permission.

Last Saturday the rhythm & blues band Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers had a release party at Katalin to celebrate their new cd Turn It Up.

They played songs from the album, great jump blues as always. What I really like is the fact that the band has written some new songs.

You can buy Turn It Up from their label: Heptown Records.

Release party at Katalin. Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be published elsewhere without written permission.

I only had time to see their first set since I had to hurry back to prepare for the swing night and the vintage fashion show at Grand.

I also didn't have time to pick up the actual cd, a pity since I was really curious about what the booklet inside looked like. I photographed the pictures that is inside, the photos where taken when Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers played at Parksnäckan in June.

Release party at Katalin. Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be published elsewhere without written permission.

The photos are taken by me and may not be published elsewhere without my permission. Contact me if you want to license them.

What do you think of Sweet Emma & The Mood Swingers new cd, Turn it up? Please comment.

No comments: