Palladium plays at Grand Swing Party ~ Swing, jazz and blues - Dance to the music

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Palladium plays at Grand Swing Party

Mikael Jansson, singer and band leader in the big band Palladium. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson. The photo may not be published elsewhere without written permission.

On Saturday Feb 23rd the big band Palladium here from Uppsala will play at Grand Swing Party.

Grand Swing Party is Swingkatten's big swing dance nights at Grand that we have about 6 times a year. We always try to have a live band.

Palladium played for us last time at Kulturnatten (The Culture Night) in September last year and it's good to have them back.

The photo above shows the band leader of Palladium, Mikael Jansson.

So come and dance on Saturday at Grand. It starts at 20 with a dj, the band starts at 21 and plays until midnight then you can hear me djing the late shift after the band until it's time to say "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here".

The price is 80 kr. I'll see you on Saturday!

The photo is taken by me and may not be published elsewhere without my permission. Contact me if you want to license it.

Will you attend Grand Swing Party with Palladium? Is there any song you want me to dj? Tell me.

No comments: